Thursday, September 20, 2007

Beaten but still beautiful

Ok, so I'm officially venturing into BlogLand, which is something I said I would NEVER do!

Why the change you ask? Well, mainly because I'm going through some things right now and don't really have anybody to share it with, or at least nobody that I care to share it with. Sooooo I guess spiling my guts to millions of people in cyberland is the better option. Hey, at least I am protected by the uncompromising wall of security that the internet provides, right?

My life in a nutshell can be summed up in pretty much two words "Womp Womp." Basically, that means "Keep it moving." For all those Showtime at the Apollo watchers, you know when the audience screams "Womp, womp" the Sandman is about to come out and bring out the next act.

That's me.

Not the lame-o on the stage, but the person in the audience who is just trying to have a good time and be happy. When the BS comes, I say "Womp, Womp!"- Keep it moving, Next!

Disappointment has been abundant these past few months- No job, just failed the bar, family issues, depression, etc.... Womp Womp!

No comments: